2. Near the upper left corner of the window, click on Switch to Classic View.
3. Double-click on Network Connections.
4. Near the upper-left corner of the window under the subheading Network Tasks, click on Create a new connection.
5. Click Next.
6. Select the first option and click Next.
7. Select the second option and click Next.
8. Select the top option and click Next.
9. Type in Ripco click Next.
10. Enter your local access number and click Next.
11. Enter your Ripco login name, preceded by a capital P next to User name. For example if your login name is joe, you would type in Pjoe.
12. Enter your password twice to confirm it and make sure only the following items are checkmarked.
13. Click Next.
14. If you want a shortcut icon for this connection on your desktop, put a checkmark next to Add a shortcut... and click Finish.