1. Open My Computer, then Control Panel.
2. From there double-click on Network and Dial-Up Connections, then double-click Make New Connection.
3. Click Next.
4. Make sure a dot is next to Dial-up to private network. Click Next.
5. Enter your local access number and click Next.
5. Make sure a dot is next to For all users. Click Next.
6. Leave everything un-checked and click Next.
7. Under Type the name you want to use for this connection, enter Ripco. A check-mark next to Add a shortcut to my desktop is optional. Click Finish.
8. That should take you directly to a connection screen where you will input the following information:
9. Click the Dial button in the lower-left corner. This should connect you to Ripco.